We are pleased to announce another service in support of dentists who are selling their dental practice(s).
On completion our clients have relinquished ownership of their dental practice, received the agreed funds and received our congratulatory case of wine (or whatever they would prefer). All sounds good so far.
We are now able to help with the final piece of the jigsaw which is, ‘What should I do with the cash’? Not just in the medium to long term, but right now, right this minute. We all understand the value of a dental practice, but your current account is not the place for the proceeds of a dental practice sale. Not even for a day.
Before Christmas 2018 we ‘soft launched’ our wealth management offer to dentists who have just completed the sale of their dental practice. After further review and feedback from clients we are now pleased to go ‘mainstream’ with what may be the final piece of the jigsaw for our clients.
These are some of the questions which our wealth manager will be able to help you with.
- Should I retain the premises (if owned)?
- Placement of your funds from the sale of your dental practice the moment they become available
- Strategies to minimise Capital Gains Tax
- How to minimise your tax on income
- Maximising and adapting to NHS pension changes
- Reviewing previous pension arrangements and dealing with any pension Life Time Allowance issues, tax and estate planning
- Protecting your income, assets and family.
The process starts with a complimentary exploratory call.
We think this is a compelling offer for all dentists and we would recommend it to you for consideration.
Please tap on the link for more information and to start the process of exploring what your best investment options are the minute you complete.