We are excited to announce that Lily Head Finance Ltd has just started trading. The planning began in September 2019. The application for an FCA licence was submitted in February 2020.
Our FCA licence was granted in August 2020 and has now stood up an outstanding bank lending panel.
Lily Head is a Director / Shareholder. But we are super excited to announce that the business is being led by Martin How.
You can read Martin’s professional bio on this link.
Martin has been working closely with everyone at Lily Head Dental Practice Sales since 2015. Martin has done an amazing job for lots of dentists who want to acquire, refurbish a dental practice or invest in dental equipment.
Lenders are demanding better and more detailed proposals from entrepreneurs who wish to put forward business propositions. Our strategy is to exceed that expectation from lenders and in so doing give dentists an honest assessment of the funding they can raise.
We have designed a service to support entrepreneurial dentists looking to acquire, grow, and develop their business by providing:
• A quick and reliable opinion on what level of funding you can raise on a specific acquisition or business project
• Detailed interpretation of the financial performance of a practice and an assessment of how much funding it can support
• Presenting your requirements to a strong panel of lenders in a comprehensive competitive tender to get the best possible terms available
• Making it easy to compare different finance offers, explaining jargon and the detail of the lender’s terms and conditions
• Supporting you through the whole process. We are always accessible, pragmatic, and focused on your objectives.
If you are considering a freehold or goodwill acquisition, a practice refurbishment, or an investment in dental equipment. Please contact us so that we can help evaluate your plans.
For the full offer tap here to see the full Offer.
This link will take you to our ‘Why Trust Lily Head Finance 1 pager’.
You can contact the Lily Head Finance team directly at email@example.com or call 0333 772 0698