Fiona Higgins joins Lily Head Dental Practice Sales as a client account manager in order to ‘help dentists fulfil their business ambitions’ and strengthen our position in the market.
Fiona has spent 20 years helping dentists in their businesses and she has a brilliant energy. Fiona’s appointment adds expertise to our team as well enabling us to be even more responsive to our clients.
During the interview process Fiona was asked what value a dentist would get from investing an hour of their time with her? We liked her answers and we wanted to share them with you.
- I trained as a dental nurse and then transitioned into dental practice management. My experience is current and relevant.
- I have been responsible for running dental practices and prioritise the following:
- Patient Journey
- Chair Time Utilisation
- Employee retention and recruitment.
- I am experienced at delivering business targets which typically revolve around:
- Increasing revenue
- Increasing patient spend
- Hitting monthly P&L targets
- NHS contract management
- I have been the sellers and buyer’s representative in the acquisition of over 20 dental practices.
- I fully understand the CQC and NHS requirements when undertaking the sale and purchase of a dental practice and am experienced at helping dentists with this.
- I have overseen the legal (due diligence) and financial requirements of the sale / purchase process.
Welcome to Lily Head Dental Practice Sales Fiona.
You can view Fiona’s biography on LinkedIn and connect with her by tapping on this link.