Area of Interest: Top strategies that boost your retirement income whilst making the final decade of your career really count!”
Location: Harbour Heights Hotel, Haven Road, Sandbanks, Poole, Dorset BH13 7LW
Coffee & refreshments are provided at 18:30 and presentations commence at 19:00. The presentations will be followed by a buffet at 20:30 where delegates are invited to meet the speakers.
Questions you should be asking yourself:
- How can I avoid or reduce the impact of my Pension Lifetime Allowance?
- When is the best time to sell my dental practice?
- Can I retire sooner rather than later?
- How can I boost the value of my dental practice now?
- What are other dental practices selling for this year?
- What are the legal issues and processes of selling a dental practice?
Which Dentists should attend:-
- Principals in the last 10 years of their professional life.
- Practitioners whose NHS pension will approach or exceed £43,478 (1995 section) or £50,000 (2008 or 2015 section) in retirement or whose private pension value will exceed £1,000,000 or a reduced combination of both of the above.
- Principals contemplating the sale of their practice.
- Practice owners who wish to maintain their standard of living after they stop work.
Three dental specialist leaders will answer all the questions above and share their expertise and knowledge with you!
Speaking at this event will be Montgomery Charles’ CEO Mike Marigold; a financial planning expert and specialist on the NHS pension, who has been helping Dentists Get More Life Out Of Life© for over 20 years through strategic financial planning. Mike will be joined by Lily Head, Managing Director & founder of Lily Head Practice Sales, a specialist broker of Dental Practices and Alex Hall who heads up the healthcare team at Meade King.
Montgomery Charles: Mike Marigold
Over the last 21 years of helping Dentists improve their prospects and helping them make their money work for them, Mike has realised it’s not all about the money. It’s about living well and getting the most out of life. Yes, he understands the workings of the NHS, how to save tax, and build wealth for you and your family, but understanding your aims and goals is far more important. He will help you live life on purpose. You might find you could retire earlier than expected!
Lily Head Practice Sales – Lily Head
Lily Head is the founder and Managing Director of Lily Head Practice Sales. Lily and her team specialise in working with dentists to ‘help them fulfill their business ambitions’ through the sale and purchase of dental businesses anywhere in the UK. Lily has a deep understanding of the dental business market; the steps principals should take to maximise the value of their business and attract the buyer(s) they want. Lily is an elected member of Association of Specialist Providers to Dentists (ASPD) and a regular speaker at BDA events.
Meade King – Alex Hall
Alex has specialised in acting for dentists, orthodontists, dental companies and local dental committees nationwide for over ten years. Practising corporate, commercial and regulatory law, he acts for many dental clients in the purchase and sale of practices, incorporations and NHS England contract disputes, providing expert niche and technical advice. He writes about such issues regularly in the dental press and speaks at dental seminars. He and his team of ten are currently celebrating having completed the sale or purchase of 200 practices with an aggregate value of £167 million across the country in the space of the last 4 years, an average of a completion every 6 days.
Or contact Sarah Negro on email@example.com or on 01225 777 999.
Please Note: There is no charge to you for this event. We look forward to you joining us and for what will be a highly interesting, informative and enjoyable evening.