Area of Interest: Top strategies that boost your retirement income whilst making the final decade of your career really count!”
Location: Mercure Maidstone Great Danes Hotel, Ashford Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME17 1RE
Coffee & refreshments are provided at 18:30 and presentations commence at 19:00. The presentations will be followed by a buffet at 20:30 where delegates are invited to meet the speakers.
Questions you should be asking yourself:
- How can I avoid or reduce the impact of my Pension Lifetime Allowance?
- When is the best time to sell my dental practice?
- Can I retire sooner rather than later?
- How can I boost the value of my dental practice now?
- What are other dental practices selling for this year?
- What are the legal issues and processes of selling a dental practice?
Which Dentists should attend:-
- Principals in the last 10 years of their professional life.
- Practitioners whose NHS pension will approach or exceed £43,478 (1995 section) or £50,000 (2008 or 2015 section) in retirement or whose private pension value will exceed £1,000,000 or a reduced combination of both of the above.
- Principals contemplating the sale of their practice.
- Practice owners who wish to maintain their standard of living after they stop work.
Three dental specialist leaders will answer all the questions above and share their expertise and knowledge with you!
Speaking at this event will be Montgomery Charles’ CEO Mike Marigold; a financial planning expert and specialist on the NHS pension, who has been helping Dentists Get More Life Out Of Life© for over 20 years through strategic financial planning. He will be joined by special guest speakers; Client Account Manager Abi Greenhough from Lily Head Practice Sales, a specialist broker of Dental Practices and Tim Collyer from Montgomery Charles.
Montgomery Charles: Mike Marigold
Over the last 21 years of helping Dentists improve their prospects and helping them make their money work for them, Mike has realised it’s not all about the money. It’s about living well and getting the most out of life. Yes, he understands the workings of the NHS, how to save tax, and build wealth for you and your family, but understanding your aims and goals is far more important. He will help you live life on purpose. You might find you could retire earlier than expected!
Lily Head Practice Sales – Abi Greenhough
Abi Greenhough, client account manager and the team specialise in working with dentists to ‘help them fulfil their business ambitions’ through the sale and purchase of dental businesses anywhere in the UK. Abi has a deep understanding of the dental business market; the steps principals should take to maximise the value of their business and attract the buyer(s) they want. Lily Head Practice Sales is an elected member of Association of Specialist.
Montgomery Charles: Tim Collyer
Tim Collyer has worked in Financial Services since 1983. Throughout that time he has worked for a range of different financial product providers and helped set up, run and develop a number of financial advice firms. He has also worked with the Chartered Insurance Institute on their professional examinations helping raise the professional standards of the whole industry. Tim has specialist qualifications in Investments, Pensions, Taxation and Trusts. Tim has a deep understanding of the financial planning process and has helped many dental clients achieve their financial and life goals by optimising their circumstances and helping them make the right decisions.
Please Note: There is no charge to you for this event. We look forward to you joining us and for what will be a highly interesting, informative and enjoyable evening.