UK wide Dental Practice Broker are recruiting a Dental Broker to join our highly successful dental practice broking team.
We help dentists ‘exceed their business ambitions’ through the sale, purchase and financing of dental practices.
Ideally the successful candidate will be located in the Southern UK.
Ideally applicants would have demonstrable experience within in a sales & negotiation environment. Specific healthcare sector experience is preferable but not a requirement. Full training and support will be provided by the Head of practice sales.
The role involves interacting with multiple parties during the entire business transfer process. You will be liaising and negotiating with dental principals selling their business, dentists or business people who are buying a business, accountants and solicitors. As a result, excellent organisational, customer, communication & commercial skills are essential.
The role requires travel in the UK to attend client meetings and Trade Exhibitions. Some of which fall on the weekend.
You will report to the Head of Practice Sales.
You will be able to work from our home and our Midlands Head Office as required.
Applicants should be proficient with Microsoft Office applications and be recognised for their excellent phone manner and written communication skills.
The role is ideal for a candidate looking for an unusual, highly varied, specialist service role.
Role & Key Deliverables:
- Growing annual revenue in line with agreed goals.
- Lead Generation.
- Signing new clients
- Representing vendors in the sale of their dental practice
- Dental Practice Valuations and go to market strategies.
- Liaison with clients on progress throughout the sale progress
- Attending and speaking at trade shows and seminars as required.
- Qualifying vendors & purchasers.
- Management of the ‘end to end’ transaction process.
- Highly Accurate and complete record keeping.
- Eligible to work full time in the UK.
- Commercially aware.
- Valid UK driving licence.
- Experience in working with healthcare professionals (preferable but not essential).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Confident & well presented.
- Proficient User of MS Office applications.
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also on their own initiative.
- Enjoys contributing to team success.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Open ended bonus scheme.
- Non-Contributory Vitality Health Insurance.
- Pension Auto Enrolment Scheme and / or salary sacrifice pension scheme.
- Death in service benefits.
- 21 days holiday, plus all bank holidays.
- Plus 1 day’s holiday two weeks either side of your birthday, in recognition of your birthday.
- Plus 1 additional day’s holiday per year to a maximum of 5 additional days holiday.
- Laptop & mobile phone.
- Pool Car, Car Allowance or Company Car to suit the individual.
- Company Credit Card for Expenses.