Regardless of why you want an up to date valuation of your Dental business it makes sense to engage with an accredited expert organisation such as LHPS to perform your business valuation. We constantly undertake valuations for clients across the UK with a variety of motives for wanting to know the current value of their business. The market is buoyant, yet fluid and we work hard to make sure we are up to speed with the trends and market values.
An LHPS valuation will always validated by the market and by the financial lenders. Therefore, our clients always have a benchmark from which they can move forward to realise their business ambitions.
At LHPS we invest the time to review and understand your business processes as well as how the profit and the revenue is being created. This dovetails into enabling us to match buyers and sellers.
The majority of ‘Serious, Eligible Buyers’ of Dental Practices are registered with all the Dental Brokers. It makes perfect sense for them to do that. We all market to the same people (individuals, Corporates or Mini Corporates), but what is different about LHPS is our proactive approach to marketing, our follow up, our accessibility and the way we package your business to ensure it is presented in the best possible way, but is not misleading for prospective buyers.
What our Vendors can expect from us:
- Free, no obligation consultation
- A partnership with shared objectives
- The shared knowledge of working with Dental Business Experts
- Introductions to qualified Tier 1 Clients who have agreed to offset the vendors fees.
- Access to the best Dental Business Experts in the professions
- Site Visit to all Practices LHPS is engaged to market
- Optimised, easy to understand, yet realistic (£) Sales Resume
- A customised UK wide marketing strategy aimed at achieving your desired outcome
- Engagement with qualified buyers who match your buyer profile
- Proven Advice on Capital Gains Liability (if required)
If you are considering your exit strategy then it is never too early (or too late) to contact LHPS to agree a plan which delivers your desired outcome.
Terms of Business:
- Free Practice Appraisals
- Vendors fees are due on Completion of the sale of their Business
- Fees are agreed at the outset
- Buyers do not pay to register
- Tier 1 Buyers may pay a fee on Completion