Whether you are a first time buyer or looking to build your portfolio, we never forget how important it is for our Clients to make the correct decision, for them.
Experience teaches us that this can only be achieved by:
- Being honest and open with LHPS about your desired outcome and your resources
- Asking the right questions
- Having access to accurate and relevant information about a Practice.
- Engaging with an Expert team of Dental Industry Professionals.
Our mission statement is to ‘Help Dentists Fulfil their Business Ambitions’ and we fully understand that the essence of Dentistry is that Qualified Dentists are able to earn a living from the provision of Clinical Dentistry.
We are always available to provide whatever level of support and guidance you need.
At LHPS we create a Sales Resume in partnership with the vendor.
It is intended to provide our clients with a complete, easy to understand summary and value (£) of the business to which it relates.
Once our client (purchaser) is bound by our Non – Disclosure Agreement (NDA) all the information they and their advisors need will be available for them to make a business decision about how best to proceed.
Typical data streams are (but not limited to):
- Location of the business
- What exactly is For Sale?
- Revenue streams by clinical activity
- Patient numbers by category
- Fiscal ratios for benchmarking profitability and future potential
- Employment terms of all current employees.
Register as a Buyer
Click on the “Register Online” and register your details and requirements. Please fill out as much information as possible to help us help you! Please also take the time to read and tick the box accepting our NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement)
Top Tier Buyers
Buyers are eligible for consideration as Top Tier Clients. Top Tier Clients agree to pay the agents fees on behalf of the vendor. This is an option for buyers and sellers and is in response to more vendors prioritising buyers who agree to pay our fee.
More information is available when you register as a buyer and log onto your client page within the website. Registering Practice Sales is confidential and simple.